Rajasthan Bal Kalyan Samiti at a glance
- EDUCATION – Child sponsorship program, school education, Higher education, Residential education, Technical and Professional Education
- RURAL DEVELOPMENT – Women and Child Development, Micro Credit, Health, Hygiene and Sanitation, NRM, Watershed, Livelihood Enhancement, Water Purification, Clean drinking water.
- RESEARCH, EVENT, RESOURCE MOBILIZATION - Action Research, International Seminar, Conference, etc
- MONITORING AND EVALUATION – Project Internal monitoring, Evaluation agency for Department of Watershed Development and Soil Conservation.
The organization is established on 10th July 1981 by Lt. Pandit Jeevat Ram Sharma (Babuji). Providing education was his parental work. He started development journey formally by initiating school with 17 children’s and in 1990 RBKS initiated addressing the issue of Rural Development. Presently it is reached to 7 Tribal school, 12 colleges, residential education for 1500 tribal girls and rural development activities in 641 villages. Major activities are - education, women and child development, livelihood enhancement, poverty eradication, Rural Development, watershed, natural resource management, skill enhancement, agriculture and livestock management, drinking water source creation, micro credit, etc.
Now we are working for integrated development of the community. Total 60000 tribal families have been benefitted directly with various program. 25800 children have been completed education from education center / institution run by RBKS. We have committed and dedicated staff members, who are professionals, technical, professors, and subject experts and have rich experience of working with community and formal education.
RBKS get recognition from block level to district, state, national and international. In 2008 we received BhimravAmbedkarPuruskar by Chief Minister Rajasthan Honorable Smt. VasundharaRaje Ji.
- Educating the tribal area communities of India.
- Increase resources reach to the person in need.
- Mobilize resources for resource poor person through networking
- Collaboration with government for development
- Moral Value education among students and youth through promotion of Scouts and Guides
- Enhancing the access of the tribal by disseminating information among them about various government schemes and other programs.
- Mobilizing and organizing rural communities into village level institutions that can act as agents of change at various levels.
- Facilitating community based natural resource management systems.
- Replicating successful grassroots experiences with tribal for wider coverage and initiatives.
- Ensure Livelihood through skill training, vocational training for Youth
- Ensure livelihood in rural areas through agriculture and livestock.